The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
With chicken and Asian flavors being so popular, it makes sense to put them together. This is one of the most requested recipes from my TV show. You'll see why?.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups picante sauce
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 12 ounces cooked fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
What to Do
- In a small saucepan, combine the picante sauce, peanut butter, honey, orange juice, soy sauce, and ginger; cook over low heat, stirring, until blended and smooth. Reserve 1/4 cup picante sauce mixture; toss the remaining picante sauce mixture with hot cooked fettuccine and place on a serving platter.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat; place the chicken in the skillet and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, or until browned and done. Place the chicken over the fettuccine, spoon the reserved picante sauce mixture over the chicken, and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Herb Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce
Instead of cooking ham or prime rib for Easter, why not try something new this year? Our Herb-Crusted Lamb with Mint Sauce may look and sound fancy, but it's really easy to do. It's basically a rack of lamb that's coated with herbs and spices before it's roasted to perfection. Just before serving, it's finished off with a mint-wine reduction. The end result is an Easter-worthy main dish that'll impress everyone at the table.