Zesty Chicken Scaloppine with Chutney-Glazed Mushrooms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (9-ounce) jar prepared mango chutney (3/4 cup)
- 3/4 cup dry white wine or apple juice
- 1 pound sliced fresh white mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
What to Do
- On a work surface, between two pieces of waxed paper, pound chicken to 1/4-inch thickness. Sprinkle fajita seasoning over each chicken breast, coating completely.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Saute chicken 5 to 7 minutes, turning once and cooking until golden on both sides and no pink remains. Remove chicken to a platter and cover to keep warm.
- In the same skillet, combine chutney and wine; heat about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook 8 to 10 minutes, until mushrooms are tender and glazed, stirring occasionally. Spoon over chicken, garnish with cilantro.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.