Beefy Black Bean Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Black beans and salsa give this beefy chili recipe a Mexican twist. Serve with corn or tortilla chips. Ole!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground round
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, undrained
- 1 cup medium or hot chunky salsa
- 2 (8-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili seasoning mix
What to Do
- Cook beef in a large saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain, if necessary.
- While beef cooks, drain and mash 1 can of beans. Add mashed beans, undrained beans, salsa, tomato sauce, and seasoning mix to saucepan; stir well. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Spoon into serving bowls, and serve with sour cream, shredded Cheddar cheese, and chopped scallions, if desired.
If you enjoyed this recipe, check out our free eCookbook, World's Best Chili Recipes: 21 Easy Chili Recipes Everyone Will Love.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Calories 259
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 3.9g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 20g 39 %
- Cholesterol 44mg 15 %
- Sodium 1,057mg 44 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.0g 28 %
- Sugars 5.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a last-minute dinner party, or just looking for a way to fancy up a quick weeknight dinner? Well then, our Really Easy Pork Scaloppine is just the ticket. This dish looks fancy schmancy, but it only takes 10 minutes to make!