Beefy Black Bean Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Black beans and salsa give this beefy chili recipe a Mexican twist. Serve with corn or tortilla chips. Ole!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground round
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, undrained
- 1 cup medium or hot chunky salsa
- 2 (8-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili seasoning mix
What to Do
- Cook beef in a large saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain, if necessary.
- While beef cooks, drain and mash 1 can of beans. Add mashed beans, undrained beans, salsa, tomato sauce, and seasoning mix to saucepan; stir well. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Spoon into serving bowls, and serve with sour cream, shredded Cheddar cheese, and chopped scallions, if desired.
If you enjoyed this recipe, check out our free eCookbook, World's Best Chili Recipes: 21 Easy Chili Recipes Everyone Will Love.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Calories 259
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 3.9g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 20g 39 %
- Cholesterol 44mg 15 %
- Sodium 1,057mg 44 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.0g 28 %
- Sugars 5.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!