Ready To Go Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make a great meal in only one hour with our Ready To Go Chili. See for yourself -- the name doesn't lie!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 2 (15-ounce) cans pinto beans, undrained
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large soup pot, brown ground beef and onion over medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 1 hour, or until chili has thickened, stirring occasionally.
Add a little hot pepper sauce or cayenne pepper if you like a spicier chili. Serve in bowls topped with all the classic chili fixin's like shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped onion, or sliced jalapeno peppers.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 415
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 5.6g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.9g 0 %
- Protein 28g 56 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 1,590mg 66 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 13g 54 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %