We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can't decide between pancakes or a hearty breakfast scramble? Our Mancake Pancakes make it so you don't have to! Load 'em up with all his favorites for a breakfast that'll fill any grumblin' belly!
What You'll Need
- 7 eggs, divided
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cooked sausage links, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 6 custard cups with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl whisk 2 eggs, flour, milk, oil and salt until smooth. Divide batter equally into prepared cups. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown and puffy.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add green pepper, onion and tomatoes, cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- In a medium bowl, whisk remaining eggs, salt and pepper. Add egg mixture to skillet and cook without stirring until eggs begin to set on bottom. Stir in cooked sausage and continue cooking until eggs are cooked, but still moist.
- Sprinkle with cheese, remove from heat and spoon into individual pancake puffs, serve immediately.
It's easy to get creative on this one! Just go ahead and substitute the veggies!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Fried Cornmeal Mush
Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion
Best Breakfast Recipes for One: 12 Recipes for One Person
Breakfast in a Mug
Layered Amish Breakfast Bake
Farmer's Breakfast Bake
Strawberry and Cream Roll Ups
Overnight Cookie Dough Oatmeal
All In One Breakfast
Biscuits with Sausage Gravy