Pineapple Fruit Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you wanna know what makes this Pineapple Fruit Punch so delicious? Of course, the answer is the fizzy flavor! Fruity and fizzy, this punch packs a punch of delicious flavor with every sip! Drink up!
What You'll Need
- 1 (46-ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2 to 3 cups sugar
- 2 (2.3-ounce) packages unsweetened lemonade drink mix
- 3 quarts water
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 (1-liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
What to Do
- Stir together first 3 ingredients in a large container until sugar dissolves. Stir in 3 quarts water, orange juice concentrate, and lemon juice; chill 4 hours.
- Stir in chilled ginger ale just before serving.
To make an ice ring, reserve 4 cups punch before chilling. Arrange assorted fruit in a 6-cup ring mold. Pour punch into mold, and freeze 8 hours. Unmold ice ring, and place in punch before serving. As the ice ring melts, it won't dilute the punch.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether love is in the air, or you're just hanging out with a good friend, we have the perfect dinner for two! Our Garlic Steamed Clams are seasoned to perfection! Plus, when you serve 'em up with a side of cheesy bread, we bet that no matter what the occasion, you'll have a night to remember!