We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The sweetness of the cherry and the bitterness of the lime combine together to give your taste buds a wake-up call.
What You'll Need
- 1 (6-ounce) jar maraschino cherries with stems
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups lime-flavored or plain sparkling water, chilled
- Lime slices (optional)
What to Do
- Drain cherries, reserving 1/3 cup juice. Set aside 8 cherries, reserving remaining cherries for another use.
- Combine 1/3 cup cherry juice, the limeade concentrate, and 1 cup water in a pitcher. Cover and chill thoroughly.
- Just before serving, stir in sparkling water. Serve with cherries over crushed ice. Garnish with lime slices, if desired.
Rather than serving this fruity beverage over crushed ice, try freezing a little extra sparkling water in ice cube trays. This'll help prevent regular ice from diluting your drink. Add a stemmed cherry to each cube for a colorful touch. You're guaranteed a quick cool-down either way you serve it!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This simple, custard-style pie is made with a splash of something you might have caught Granny sippin' when no one was lookin'! Granny's Moonshine Pie is sweet, creamy, and great for sharing. Don't forget to top each slice with a dollop of our homemade whipped cream!