We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
Serve up a thick, Latin American-style steak to your hungry gang. Churrasco Steak is one recipe you'll be coming back to again and again!
What You'll Need
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 to 2-1/2 pounds beef skirt steak
What to Do
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients except steak; pulse until smooth. Reserve 1/2 cup of marinade; cover and set aside until serving time.
- Place steak in a shallow dish and pour remaining marinade over top. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding excess marinade, and place steak in a grill pan over medium-high heat, Cook 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium doneness, or to desired doneness beyond that.
- Stir the reserved marinade. Drizzle over steak and serve immediately.
There are many variations of this dish, including using vinegar instead of lime juice, and adding chopped onions, a bit of coconut milk, or hot sauce to the marinade. After you try it as above once or a few times, you just may want to get adventurous with some of these (or your own) options.