Frozen Banana Latte
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's the scoop on this frosty java specialty drink? You can make your own frozen banana lattes for half the price of the coffeehouses!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups strong black coffee
- 3/4 cup half & half or milk
- 2 frozen bananas, cut in half (see Tip)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
What to Do
- In a blender jar, combine all ingredients and blend until frothy.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Bananas too ripe to eat? No need to throw them out! Just freeze them to use in this recipe, a fruit smoothie, or for banana bread.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Good Ol' Tuna Noodle Casserole is filled with the mouthwatering flavors that you love in hearty dinner. We even made this classic recipe even easier with a few shortcuts to get you in and out of the kitchen and dinner on the table faster!