Frozen Banana Latte
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's the scoop on this frosty java specialty drink? You can make your own frozen banana lattes for half the price of the coffeehouses!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups strong black coffee
- 3/4 cup half & half or milk
- 2 frozen bananas, cut in half (see Tip)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
What to Do
- In a blender jar, combine all ingredients and blend until frothy.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Bananas too ripe to eat? No need to throw them out! Just freeze them to use in this recipe, a fruit smoothie, or for banana bread.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.