Frozen Banana Latte
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's the scoop on this frosty java specialty drink? You can make your own frozen banana lattes for half the price of the coffeehouses!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups strong black coffee
- 3/4 cup half & half or milk
- 2 frozen bananas, cut in half (see Tip)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
What to Do
- In a blender jar, combine all ingredients and blend until frothy.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Bananas too ripe to eat? No need to throw them out! Just freeze them to use in this recipe, a fruit smoothie, or for banana bread.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!