We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Fruit Punch is great for everyone from kids to adults. It's perfect to serve at your next get-together.
What You'll Need
- 1 container (32 ounces) cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 2 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 container (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 container (6 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 4 cups ice
What to Do
- In a punch bowl, combine the cranberry juice, pineapple juice, orange juice concentrate, and lemonade concentrate until well mixed and the concentrates are dissolved.
- Add the ginger ale and ice; mix well and serve.