Ten Pin Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our beefy Ten Pin Burgers will be right up your gang's alley. Cook these flavorful south-of-the-border burgers on the stovetop or grill and get ready to sink your teeth into their juicy taste!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 to 1-1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices jalapeno cheese
- 1 large tomato, sliced
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onions, and saute 12 to 15 minutes, or until browned. Remove from heat, cover, and set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, ranch dressing, crushed tortilla chips, salt, and pepper; mix well. Divide mixture into 4 equal amounts and make 4 patties. Grill patties 8 to 12 minutes, or until juices run clear, turning them over halfway through cooking.
- Place a slice of jalapeno cheese on each burger 2 minutes before removing burgers from grill. When cheese is melted, remove burgers from grill, top each with a tomato slice and sauteed onions.
Our Test Kitchen puts out so many great burger recipes, so we picked a few others we thought you might like to try: BBQ Chipotle Burgers, BLT Burgers, and our lighter Cheddar Turkey Burgers. Check our website for others -- it was hard to choose!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf