Strawberry Banana Smoothies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This super smoothie recipe is like a fruit basket in a glass! Chock-full of berries and bananas, our Strawberry Banana Smoothies are a classic blender refresher. Get ready to sip and enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen sliced strawberries in syrup
- 2 (8-ounce) containers low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 cup ice
What to Do
- In a blender, blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into individual glasses and serve immediately.
- For the taste of summer, why not try a smoothie made with frozen peaches and peach yogurt? Almost any frozen fruit and yogurt can be made into your own special fruit smoothie.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for that farm-to-table taste during dinnertime? Well with our homemade tomato sauce, you'll get just that. Our Blender Tomato Sauce is as easy as blend, simmer, and enjoy! With fresh ingredients, and nothing but organic spices, this tomato sauce recipe will please everyone's Italian grandma!