Sweet 'n' Creamy Iced Coffee
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cup
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Forget about hitting a pricey coffee shop when the urge for a refreshing java jolt takes hold. Our Sweet 'n' Creamy Iced Coffee will do the tasty trick for less .
What You'll Need:
- 2/3 cup instant coffee granules
- 6 cups hot water
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
What To Do:
- In a heat-proof pitcher, dissolve coffee granules in hot water. Add sweetened condensed milk; mix well.
- Allow to cool slightly, then serve in tall glasses over ice.
- Top each serving with a dollop of whipped cream and a few chocolate sprinkles.
- You can refrigerate any leftovers for another day! Just don't add the ice until you're ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!