Sweet 'n' Creamy Iced Coffee
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cup
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
Forget about hitting a pricey coffee shop when the urge for a refreshing java jolt takes hold. Our Sweet 'n' Creamy Iced Coffee will do the tasty trick for less .
What You'll Need:
- 2/3 cup instant coffee granules
- 6 cups hot water
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
What To Do:
- In a heat-proof pitcher, dissolve coffee granules in hot water. Add sweetened condensed milk; mix well.
- Allow to cool slightly, then serve in tall glasses over ice.
- Top each serving with a dollop of whipped cream and a few chocolate sprinkles.
- You can refrigerate any leftovers for another day! Just don't add the ice until you're ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?