Berry Nutty Biscotti
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Berry Nutty Biscotti is the perfect cookie to go along with your morning mug of coffee or tea. And 'cause these crunchy cookies pair two of our favorite holiday flavors, they're great to give out as gifts too! Just wrap 'em up real nice and gift them in a mug or jar.
What You'll Need
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup raw or granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup shelled pistachios
- 1/3 cup sweetened, dried cranberries
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar until frothy. Add margarine and vanilla; mix for 30 seconds then add flour and baking powder and mix well. Add pistachios and cranberries; mix well by hand.
- Place half of the dough on each baking sheet. Form each into a slightly rounded 3- x 9-inch loaf. Bake 15 minutes; remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Cut each loaf into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Place slices cut-side-down on baking sheets and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until crisp. Cool before serving; store in airtight container.
Looking for more fun holiday gift ideas? Check out our collection of 10 Homemade Christmas Gifts in a Jar.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.