Chocolate Almond Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 dozen cookies
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Here's a tasty treat that can go to school, work, or even be served when unexpected company arrives. These Chocolate Almond Bites will be ready whenever you need them!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup shelled almonds
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except 1 cup of chocolate chips. Pulse mixture on and off until well blended. Form mixture into bite-sized balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes, then allow to cool.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, microwave remaining chocolate chips for 1 minute, or until smooth. Dip each cookie halfway into chocolate and place on cookie sheets until chocolate is hardened.
These store well in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks, as long as they're completely cooled before storing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"