Chocolate Almond Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 dozen cookies
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Here's a tasty treat that can go to school, work, or even be served when unexpected company arrives. These Chocolate Almond Bites will be ready whenever you need them!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup shelled almonds
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except 1 cup of chocolate chips. Pulse mixture on and off until well blended. Form mixture into bite-sized balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes, then allow to cool.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, microwave remaining chocolate chips for 1 minute, or until smooth. Dip each cookie halfway into chocolate and place on cookie sheets until chocolate is hardened.
These store well in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks, as long as they're completely cooled before storing.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love chewy cookies and you love chocolate, you're in for a real treat! These Double Chocolate Chewies pack a chocolate punch nobody can resist! They're a bit chewy, really chocolatey, and a little crunchy, all at the same time. That's why they're one of Howard's all-time favorites! Pour a glass of ice cold milk, and get ready for a cookie experience like no other.