Cookie Butter Cracker Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These are the perfect no-bake cookies to add to your holiday cookie platter. Our Cookie Butter Cracker Cookies are made with just three easy and tasty ingredients. They're quick to throw-together at a moment's notice and they're really popular with just about everyone. Once you give 'em a try, you'll be making 'em every year!
What You'll Need
- 72 butter crackers
- 2 cups cookie butter (see Note)
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- Decorating sugar for garnish
What to Do
- Place 36 butter crackers on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Top each cracker with 1 tablespoon of cookie butter and carefully spread to edges. Place remaining crackers on top, creating a sandwich.
- In a microwaveable bowl, melt chocolate chips 60 to 90 seconds, stirring occasionally until chocolate is melted and smooth. (Do not overheat.)
- Using a fork, dip each cracker sandwich into the melted chocolate, coating completely. Allow excess to drip off and return to baking sheet. Immediately sprinkle with decorating sugar, if desired. Allow cookies to set, then serve or store in an airtight container.
- Can't find any cookie butter? Peanut butter also makes a delicious filling for these cookies.
- Our Cheery Cherry-Chocolate Cookies are another great, no-bake holiday favorite!