Cranberry Chocolate Oaties Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This holiday season, give the gift of baking by gifting them a Cranberry Chocolate Oaties Mix. They'll love you from the moment they receive their gift in a jar, to the moment they're biting into their sweet and chewy cookies!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
What to Do
- Pour flour, baking soda, and salt into canning jar, tapping on counter to level ingredients. Add to jar brown sugar, granulated sugar, oatmeal, dried cranberries, and white chocolate chips, tapping jar on counter to level after each addition. Seal jar and decorate. (See Note)
Don't forget to attach a copy of the cooking instructions to the jar! You can hand write the instructions or print them out HERE!
Cranberry Chocolate Oaties Cooking Instructions
Makes About 30 Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat 1 stick softened butter, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and entire jar of dry ingredients; mix well.
- Drop with a spoon 2-inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes, or until edges are golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool.