Double Chocolate Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 54 (4 1/2 dozen)
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
If you love chocolate and homemade cookies, than what could be yummier than a double dose of chocolate flavor with these easy cookies made from...a cake mix! You just have to try em!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-1/4-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs, until batter is smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Melt a few caramels and drizzle on top and between pecans...then they're like Turtle Cookies!
- Double chocolate -- Mmm! Here's another one that'll satisfy your chocolate craving -- Double Chocolate Cookie Bars.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 54
- Calories 228
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 13g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 6.5g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.8g 2 %
- Cholesterol 6.9mg 2 %
- Sodium 75mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 23g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for family dinner recipes that will shake things up in the kitchen, our Country-Style Fish Grits is the perfect way to add some excitement to the menu! Everyone's mouth will water as they spoon up a hearty bowl of grits, topped with perfectly seasoned, flavor-packed fish!