We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These from-scratch chewy cookies are a type of French specialty that are surprisingly easy to make. Make a batch of Marvelous Macaroons for your church bake sale or a holiday party, because their pretty presentation and fabulous coconut-almond flavor can't be beat!
What You'll Need
- 2 2/3 cups flaked coconut
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- Candied cherry halves (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the coconut, sugar, flour, and salt. Mix in the egg whites and almond extract. Stir in the almonds and mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Garnish with the candied cherry halves, if desired. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the cookie edges are golden brown. Remove immediately to wire racks to cool.
Makes about 2 dozen.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.