Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 36 (about 3 dozen)
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
These yummy Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies are going to be the most popular thumbprint cookies you ever make. You're sure to earn a thumbs up from any peanut butter and jelly-lover.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream sugar, butter, and peanut butter with an electric mixer on low speed. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheets. Press thumb into center of each cookie to make an indentation. Fill each indentation with a teaspoon of strawberry preserves. Sprinkle with peanuts, if desired.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until light golden. Cool 10 minutes then remove to cooling rack to cool completely.
Makes 3 dozen cookies.
Enjoy these with a nice cool glass of lemonade!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.