Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 36 (about 3 dozen)
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
These yummy Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies are going to be the most popular thumbprint cookies you ever make. You're sure to earn a thumbs up from any peanut butter and jelly-lover.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream sugar, butter, and peanut butter with an electric mixer on low speed. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheets. Press thumb into center of each cookie to make an indentation. Fill each indentation with a teaspoon of strawberry preserves. Sprinkle with peanuts, if desired.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until light golden. Cool 10 minutes then remove to cooling rack to cool completely.
Makes 3 dozen cookies.
Enjoy these with a nice cool glass of lemonade!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!