Pistachio Holiday Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our recipe for these delicious holiday cookies is so good, that you'll want to make it year round! Our Pistachio Holiday Cookies are exactly the type of cookie Santa is hoping to see left out on Christmas Eve. And thanks to that striking Christmas green, they're sure to brighten up your Christmas cookie box in a big way!
What You'll Need
- 2 egg whites (at room temperature)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup (about 5 ounces) pistachios, shelled and finely chopped, plus extra for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites, vanilla, and cinnamon with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in 1 cup chopped pistachios.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets and sprinkle tops with extra pistachios. Bake 20 minutes. Turn off oven and leave cookies in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheets and serve. Store in an airtight container.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!