The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Winter Wonderland Snack Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
We're going somewhere enchanting with these Winter Wonderland Snack Cookies! Our easy no-bake cookie recipe is sure to give you a sweet taste of the Christmas spirit; after all, who could resist a festive cookie recipe that's ready in just five minutes? That's less time in the kitchen and more time gathered around the tree with the ones you love.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package vanilla almond bark
- Red or green crème-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (see Tip)
- Assorted holiday sprinkles and candy
What to Do
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt almond bark 1 minute; stir and continue heating at 15 second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Dip each cookie in melted almond bark, coating only the top. Place on baking sheet. Immediately decorate with holiday sprinkles or candies. Repeat until all cookies are coated and decorated. Set aside until almond bark hardens.
Mr.Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- To make these Winter Wonderland Cookies, the Test Kitchen used mint-flavored and red crème filled Oreos™.
- To checkout more holiday cookies, be sure to check out our 2018 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
- For Christmas dinner, we're having a Georgia Peach Glazed Ham, along-side the Best Mashed Potatoes Ever!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Best Ever Picnic Butter
When it comes to butter, we found a better way! Our Best Ever Picnic Butter is the perfect Memorial Day recipe because it makes everything better!