We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Savory and sweet Spooktacular Cupcakes will be the talk of your child's Halloween party. Make these quick and funny little cupcakes tonight.
What You'll Need
- 2 (3-ounce) bags butter-flavored microwave popcorn
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 (10-ounce) package marshmallows
- 1 (16-ounce) container white frosting
- Assorted food colors
- Assorted candies for decorating
What to Do
- Pop popcorn according to package directions. Open bags carefully and measure out 14 cups of popped popcorn. Place in a large bowl; discard unpopped kernels.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and marshmallows over medium-low heat until smooth; stir occasionally. Pour over popcorn and toss until evenly coated.
- Coat 12 medium muffin cups then coat your hands with cooking spray. Using your hands, fill each muffin cup with 1/2 cup popcorn mixture; smooth the tops.
- Let cupcakes cool completely. Color the frosting, if desired, then frost and decorate with Halloween candies. Serve, or loosely cover until ready to serve.
Recipe adapted from and courtesy of Jolly Time Pop Corn Company.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to choosing healthier meal options and indulging in something delicious, you can have both with our Steakhouse Salad! If you can't give up your love of steak, but need to start looking for something lighter at dinner time, this is the recipe for you. This meal gets a seal of approval from both veggie lovers and meat lovers everywhere, so don't miss out!