Winter Wonderland Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've put all the magic of a winter wonderland into the batter of these Winter Wonderland Cupcakes. Red and green peppermint swirls are topped with a creamy frosting and sugary "snow" crystals to dazzle and delight them all!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package white cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 2 drops red food color color
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract, divided
- 2 drops green food color
- 1 (16-ounce) can white frosting
- White sugar crystals for garnish
- 24 Christmas decorations or candies
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners. Spoon half the batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Divide remaining batter into 2 bowls. Add red food color and 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract to one bowl; mix until thoroughly combined. Add green food color and remaining peppermint extract to second bowl; mix until thoroughly combined. Drop a teaspoon each of red and green batter into each muffin cup, and swirl with a knife.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean; let cool. Frost cupcakes, then decorate with sugar crystals and Christmas decorations.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 195
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 1.8g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.5g 3 %
- Cholesterol 28mg 9 %
- Sodium 190mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a delicious and guilt-free way to enjoy apple coffee cake! This recipe comes from our new diabetic-friendly cookbook, Guilt-Free Comfort Favorites. Don't worry, we're not sacrificing any of the taste. In fact, just one bite, and you're going to be hooked! Don't be surprised when family and neighbors are lining up outside your kitchen for a taste of our Guilt-Free Apple Lovers' Coffee Cake!