Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One wants ice cream, one wants cake. Can't decide? Make these unique cupcakes in ice cream cones. And don't worry, they won't melt!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package cake mix, any flavor
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles, divided (see Note)
- 24 flat-bottomed ice cream cones
- 1 (16-ounce) can frosting, any flavor
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Place ice cream cones in cupcake tins and spoon 1 tablespoon cake batter into each cone. Over each cone of batter, add 1 teaspoon sprinkles, then cover with another tablespoon of batter.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. When cooled, spread with frosting.
Instead of sprinkles, you could use 1/2 cup crushed chocolate sandwich cookies, semisweet chocolate chips, or even hot fudge!
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Fast & Fun Cupcakes: 18 Best Cupcake Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spice to your life with our recipe for Sriracha Short Ribs! These short ribs are cooked till they're fall-apart tender and then slathered with a delicious sauce made from Sriracha sauce, honey, and lime juice. The results are absolutely mouthwatering!