Magical Stuffed Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You won't want to miss our "Taste of Disney" series which inspired our Test Kitchen team to create these Magical Stuffed Cupcakes! You'll need a spoon to dig through the cloud of whipped cream covering the creamy pudding inside these eye-catching treats!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix, prepared according to package directions
- 3/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 18 maraschino cherries
- Decorative sugar crystals for garnish
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 18 cupcake tins with cooking spray.
Stir sprinkles into batter, and spoon evenly into prepared tins. Bake according to package directions; let cool.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk pudding and milk 2 minutes, or until thickened.
- When cupcakes are completely cooled, turn upside down on a serving platter. Using a knife, make 2 cuts halfway through each cupcake, forming an “X.” Open up cupcakes a bit, and evenly spoon pudding into each cupcake. Top each with a dollop of whipped topping, a cherry, and a sprinkle of decorative sugar. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)