Amish Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This farmstyle Amish Potato Salad will take your taste buds to Pennsylvania Dutch country in an instant. Made with your own fresh ingredients, this potato salad recipe beats anything you could buy at the market!
What You'll Need:
- 3 pounds potatoes, cut into quarters
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup onions, finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
What To Do:
Place the potatoes in a large pot, fill with enough water to cover potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook about 20 minutes, or until fork tender. Drain, set aside to cool.
In a medium bowl combine mayo, sugar, mustard, vinegar and salt, mix well.
- Place the potatoes, eggs, onion and celery in a large bowl. Pour in the dressing and gently stir until thoroughly mixed. Chill 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!
- Hawaiian Coleslaw
- How to Make Macaroni Salad: 14 Simple Macaroni Salad Recipes
- Award-Winning Potato Salad
- Basic Macaroni Salad
- Captain's Coleslaw
- 56 Divine Deli Salad Recipes
- "German" Coleslaw
- Country Coleslaw
- Kitchen Sink Macaroni Salad
- How to Make Chicken Salad: 15 of Our Best Chicken Salad Recipes