Apple Bacon Coleslaw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but it also adds a whole new twist to one of our long-time favorites! Between the crunch of the cabbage, the tartness of the apple, and the smokiness of the bacon, our Apple Bacon Coleslaw is truly a winner.
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 large apple, diced
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, hot sauce, sugar, and salt.
- Add coleslaw mix and apple, and toss until evenly coated. Sprinkle with bacon and serve, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If you prefer your coleslaw chilled, refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
- And if you can't get your fill of bacon, we've got loads of bacon recipes on our website, so check 'em out! Take a look at our Bacon and Cheese Potato Casserole -- incredible!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spice to your life with our recipe for Sriracha Short Ribs! These short ribs are cooked till they're fall-apart tender and then slathered with a delicious sauce made from Sriracha sauce, honey, and lime juice. The results are absolutely mouthwatering!