Apple Bacon Coleslaw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but it also adds a whole new twist to one of our long-time favorites! Between the crunch of the cabbage, the tartness of the apple, and the smokiness of the bacon, our Apple Bacon Coleslaw is truly a winner.
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 large apple, diced
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, hot sauce, sugar, and salt.
- Add coleslaw mix and apple, and toss until evenly coated. Sprinkle with bacon and serve, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If you prefer your coleslaw chilled, refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
- And if you can't get your fill of bacon, we've got loads of bacon recipes on our website, so check 'em out! Take a look at our Bacon and Cheese Potato Casserole -- incredible!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to love this comforting Italian dinner! Little Italy Eggplant Rollatini is our version of a restaurant favorite. It's basically an eggplant roll-up that's filled with lots of creamy cheese and covered in spaghetti sauce. Once your family gets a taste, they're going to ask for it again and again!