Farm Stand Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Even traditionalists would agree that our Farm Stand Potato Salad is a great and tasty way to enjoy the standard potluck potato salad. Made with red potatoes and some tasty veggies, like green beans, corn, and bell peppers, this potato salad is full of color, nutrition, and goodness!
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds red potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
What to Do
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook 20 to 25 minutes, or until fork-tender; remove from heat and drain. Allow potatoes to cool, then cut into 1-inch chunks.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, vinegar, basil, sugar, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add remaining ingredients, including potatoes, and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill at least one hour before serving.
- You can use fresh green beans, if you prefer. Just trim, cut in half, and add them to the potatoes for the last 10 minutes of cooking. Drain and proceed as above.
- Planning on serving a whole lot of potato salad this summer? Click here for more potato salad recipes, so you'll never get bored!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!