Cauliflower & Broccoli Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
When summertime comes around, you're looking for something fresh and new; a break from those traditional deli salads you had so much of at church potlucks. Try this Cauliflower & Broccoli Salad! With the sweet burst of cranberry, and the crunch of crispy bacon, this broccoli salad is just what summer needs.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 bacon slices, cooked crispy and crumbled
- 2 cups fresh cauliflower florets, blanched (see Tip)
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets, blanched (see Tip)
- 1/4 cup slivered red onion
- 3/4 cup salted cashew halves, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
What to Do
- In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise and vinegar; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Toss with mayonnaise mixture until evenly coated.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Test Kitchen Tips
- Test Kitchen Tip: To blanch the cauliflower and broccoli, place florets in a pot of boiling water and let them simmer 1 minute; drain immediately. Place them in a bowl of ice water to stop them from cooking. Drain well and they’re ready to use. Or if you’re short on time, feel free to start with frozen cauliflower and broccoli florets. Just make sure you thaw and drain them first.
- Can't get enough broccoli salad? We've got more where this recipe came from! Don't miss out Best Broccoli Salad or our Broccoli and Cheese Salad! They're sure to hit the spot when you're craving that something fresh.
- Maybe you want broccoli in something a little hardier. In that case, we've got broccoli as the main course in our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss, and our Creamy Corn-Broccoli Bake. For a light broccoli based snack, try our Broccoli Tots!
- If you're the type of person who could never get tired of a good deli salad, then you'll love our collection of Divine Deli Salad Recipes! Inside, you'll find something for everyone to enjoy, and they're all ready in a hurry.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 359
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25g 39 %
- Saturated Fat 5.3g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.0g 14 %
- Cholesterol 18mg 6 %
- Sodium 474mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.6g 14 %
- Sugars 14g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!