Confetti Vegetable Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let your food be as festive as your party with Confetti Vegetable Salad. It's a melange of veggies that tastes even better chilled!
What You'll Need
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup whole green or black olives, drained
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine bell peppers, cauliflower, onion, tomatoes, and olives; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine Italian dressing, honey, and water; mix well. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill 2 hours or overnight, tossing occasionally. Serve chilled.
Don’t be afraid to mix and match this with your favorite vegetables. Remember: There are no rules!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 852
- Calories from Fat 481
- Total Fat 53g 82 %
- Saturated Fat 5.5g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.3g 17 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 2,058mg 86 %
- Total Carbohydrates 91g 30 %
- Dietary Fiber 10g 40 %
- Sugars 73g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a crowd pleaser, look no further than our all-time favorite Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. The creamy filling between two layers of chocolate chip cookie dough make this a heavenly treat that no one can resist. Don't be surprised when they reach for two of these chocolate chip cheesecake bars!