Confetti Vegetable Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Let your food be as festive as your party with Confetti Vegetable Salad. It's a melange of veggies that tastes even better chilled!
What You'll Need:
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup whole green or black olives, drained
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine bell peppers, cauliflower, onion, tomatoes, and olives; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine Italian dressing, honey, and water; mix well. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill 2 hours or overnight, tossing occasionally. Serve chilled.
Don’t be afraid to mix and match this with your favorite vegetables. Remember: There are no rules!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Between the freshness of the lemon, the snap of the asparagus, and the richness from the butter, it's hard to say what you'll love best about our Lemon Chive Asparagus. This healthy and elegant side dish is a must-make - especially in the spring!