Bacon Ranch Coleslaw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not only does our Bacon Ranch Coleslaw combine all your family's favorite ingredients, but it's such a cinch to make you'll never buy store-bought coleslaw again!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss until evenly coated. Serve or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- If you prefer your coleslaw chilled, refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
- So many yummy coleslaw options! Another one of our favorites is Firecracker Slaw, 'cause it's cool, crunchy, and colorful!
- If you like this recipes then you'll love our simple, creamy, crunchy recipe for Southern Broccoli Tomato Salad!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.