Bacon Ranch Coleslaw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not only does our Bacon Ranch Coleslaw combine all your family's favorite ingredients, but it's such a cinch to make you'll never buy store-bought coleslaw again!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss until evenly coated. Serve or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- If you prefer your coleslaw chilled, refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
- So many yummy coleslaw options! Another one of our favorites is Firecracker Slaw, 'cause it's cool, crunchy, and colorful!
- If you like this recipes then you'll love our simple, creamy, crunchy recipe for Southern Broccoli Tomato Salad!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .