We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everybody has a favorite dish to partner with coleslaw. From picnic food to barbecued spareribs, fried chicken and more, this no-fail recipe for Everything Coleslaw works with everything you could possibly serve with coleslaw!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 6 cups (1 small head) shredded cabbage (see Notes)
- 1 cup (about 2) shredded carrots
What to Do
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar, celery seed, salt, and pepper. Add shredded cabbage and carrots. Toss to coat well.
Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours before serving.
- Some say coleslaw should be sweet, others say it should be tangy. Well, you can adjust the amount of sugar to your own liking to make it your very own taste. You can also use two 10-ounce packages of pre-shredded coleslaw instead of shredding the cabbage and carrots yourself. It's a nice time-saver when you have little preparation time!
- Looking for even more ways to enjoy coleslaw? Check out our collection of 12 Easy Coleslaw Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 307
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 2.9g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.2g 4 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 1,038mg 43 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g 14 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"