The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Veggie Cabbage Slaw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
Sure, we could pick up some ready-made cold salads at the market, but when fresh is this easy, why not impress 'em with your own colorful, crunchy homemade salad?!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 of a medium head green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 of a medium head red cabbage, shredded
- 2 large cucumbers, seeded and diced (see Note)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
What to Do
- In a large bowl, toss together the green and red cabbages, the cucumbers, onion, and corn.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the salad; toss well. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
To seed the cucumbers, cut them in half lengthwise and use a spoon to scrape out the seeds.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Braised Mediterranean Beef
We know you're always looking for one pot dinner recipes that keep the menu fresh and fun. Well, our Braised Mediterranean Beef is a one-pot recipe full of comfort, flavor, and flair! It'll bring the family together around the table, and don't be surprised, when there's none left over! The combo of garlic, tomatoes, and red wine really add bold flavors that will make this a family-favorite!