World's Easiest Christmas Dinner Menu
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Christmas dinner doesn't have to be a lot of work — we've got all the shortcuts you need to get a home-cooked, delicious dinner on the table in a jiffy. Spend more time with the gang, and less time in the kitchen — all thanks to this super-easy Christmas dinner menu!
Easy Main Dishes
Making Christmas dinner shouln't be stressful. That's why we've gathered our quickest and simplest recipes that are packed with flavor. Fast food doesn't have to be bad food with our easy Christmas dinner main dishes.
Easy Side Dishes
Our simple side dishes can be prepared in no time at all. That's right, while your main dish is cookin', throw together a couple of these side dishes. Before you know it, you will have a full Christmas dinner in no time at all!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.
- Potluck Ideas for Work: 58 Crowd-Pleasing Recipes
- Perfect Picnic Menu: 50+ Make Ahead Picnic Recipes
- 64+ Easy Dinner Recipes for Two
- 42 Old-Fashioned Recipes
- Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook
- 21 Traditional German Recipes You Can't Miss
- Country Cooking: 48 Best-Loved Southern Comfort Recipes
- Round Up! Top 15 Food Trends from 2020
- Top 10 Summer Potluck Desserts
- How to Cook Cabbage: Easy Cabbage Recipes