Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce. Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"™
What You'll Need
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese dressing
- 1 tablespoon buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tablespoon blue cheese crumbles
What to Do
- Place eggs in a single layer in a medium saucepan and cover them with about an inch of cold water; bring to a boil. Once they come to a boil, remove saucepan from heat, cover it, and let it sit about 18 minutes for large eggs. Run them under cold water to cool them; continue to cool them further with some ice. Gently tap each egg until the shell is finely cracked, then peel under running water.
- Cut eggs in half horizontally and remove yolks. In a small bowl, combine egg yolks, blue cheese dressing, and wing sauce; mix well.
- With a spoon, plastic storage or pastry bag, fill egg white halves with yolk mixture and place on a platter. Evenly sprinkle each with blue cheese. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Test Kitchen Tip
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For more of our best appetizer recipes, download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 107
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 2.3g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 5.9g 12 %
- Cholesterol 167mg 56 %
- Sodium 237mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.7g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.4g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You may be serving pasta as the main dish, but when you serve our recipe for Crispy Sesame Artichokes on the side, you're going to have yourself a main attraction. These tender-cooked artichoke hearts are crispy-coated and full of flavor. Plus, they taste even better when dipped into our creamy lemon sauce!