Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We came up with a different way to enjoy the ever-popular Buffalo wing sauce. Our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs combine a traditional favorite with a flavorful new twist.
What You'll Need:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese dressing
- 2 to 3 teaspoons buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tablespoon blue cheese crumbles
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine egg yolks, blue cheese dressing, and wing sauce; mix well.
- Fill egg white halvf with yolk mixture and place on a platter. Sprinkle each egg with some crumbled blue cheese. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!