Microwave Denver Scramble Slider
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've ever enjoyed a Denver-style omelet, you'll love this version of a Microwave Denver Scramble Slider that produces those same big flavors in a fraction of the time.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons chopped red or green bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 egg
- 1 thin slice deli ham, chopped (1 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 slider-size bun or whole wheat English muffin, split, toasted
- Ketchup (optional)
What to Do
- Place peppers and onions in a microwave-safe 8-ounce ramekin or custard cup. Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir. Add egg, ham and water; beat until egg is blended.
- Microwave on high 30 seconds; stir. Microwave until egg is almost set, 30 to 45 seconds longer (see Notes). Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve in bun.
- Don't overcook. Scrambled eggs will continue to cook and firm up after removed from microwave.
- Microwave ovens vary. Cooking time may need to be adjusted.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!