Cheeseburger-Topped Scrambled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
So many of our favorite things rolled into one quick and easy breakfast treat! Our Cheeseburger-Topped Scrambled Eggs are sure to be a hit with your family!
What You'll Need
- 2 to 4 fully cooked turkey breakfast sausage patties (2 to 4 ounces)
- 2 to 4 eggs
- 2 to 4 tablespoons milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- 2 slices American cheese, cut in half
- Ketchup and pickles
What to Do
- Heat sausage according to package directions; keep warm.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until blended.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Pour in egg mixture. As eggs begin to set, gently pull eggs across pan with inverted turner, forming large soft curds. Continue cooking -- pulling, lifting, and folding eggs -- until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. Do not stir constantly. Remove from heat.
- Place sausage patties on microwaveable plate. Top evenly with egg, then with cheese. Microwave on high a few seconds, just to melt cheese. Top with ketchup and pickles. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?