Devilishly Good Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Goblins and ghouls will surely be after our Devilishly Good Eggs! These festive deviled eggs will be the hit of any Halloween party.
What You'll Need
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Roasted red peppers, for garnish
- Black olives, for garnish
What to Do
- Place eggs in a small saucepan and add enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil over high heat; remove pan from heat, cover, and allow to sit 20 minutes.
- Drain hot water and run cold water over eggs. Allow to cool 5 to 10 minutes before peeling.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks.
- In a medium bowl, combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, salt, and ground red pepper; mix well.
- Spoon mixture back into egg whites. Decorate with roasted red peppers and olives (see photo). Serve immediately, or cover lightly and chill until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!