Green Chili Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Simply combine, blend, pour, and bake. Yup, this is probably the most unusual pie you've ever served...and your family will love you for it!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend for 20 to 30 seconds, until well blended. Pour into a 9-inch pie plate that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Bake on the middle oven rack for 40 to 45 minutes, or until the top is golden and the center is set.
If you make this ahead of time and freeze it, you can just thaw and reheat it when guests are expected.