Mini Ham and Cheese Quiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 mini quiches
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Weekend brunches are for relaxing, not cooking. That's why we came up with a recipe for mini ham and cheese quiches that are ready in under 20 minutes. Yep, our Mini Ham and Cheese Quiches bake up in about half the time of traditional quiche.
What You'll Need:
- 12 round butter-flavored crackers
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (½ pint) heavy cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped deli ham (see Note)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place one cracker in bottom of each muffin cup.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and spoon mixture equally into muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Serve immediately.
No deli ham on hand? Use real bacon bits instead to make mini Quiche Lorraines.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Grande Chicken Fajitas are a Southwest-favorite! The key to making these really flavorful is to start off with well-seasoned chicken, which is why we coat ours with lots of spices. Add in plenty of tender-cooked peppers and onions and you've got yourself the bare bones of a Tex-Mex restaurant classic. Now, go on and dig in!