Mini Ham and Cheese Quiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 mini quiches
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Weekend brunches are for relaxing, not cooking. That's why we came up with a recipe for mini ham and cheese quiches that are ready in under 20 minutes. Yep, our Mini Ham and Cheese Quiches bake up in about half the time of traditional quiche.
What You'll Need
- 12 round butter-flavored crackers
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (½ pint) heavy cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped deli ham (see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place one cracker in bottom of each muffin cup.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and spoon mixture equally into muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Serve immediately.
No deli ham on hand? Use real bacon bits instead to make mini Quiche Lorraines.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!