Picnic Time Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What better way to kick off our summer picnic season, or any season, than with a platter of devilishly good eggs overflowing with a sharp Cheddar cheese stuffing!
What You'll Need:
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and add just enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; remove pan from heat, cover, and let sit 20 minutes. Drain off water and run cold water over eggs. Add some ice cubes and allow to cool 5 to 10 minutes.
- Carefully peel eggs and cut in half lengthwise. Remove egg yolks and place in a small bowl. Place egg whites on a serving platter.
- Add remaining ingredients to egg yolks; mix well. Fill each egg white half with equal amounts of egg yolk mixture. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley or extra cheese for that extra burst of color.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.