Picnic Time Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What better way to kick off our summer picnic season, or any season, than with a platter of devilishly good eggs overflowing with a sharp Cheddar cheese stuffing!
What You'll Need
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and add just enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; remove pan from heat, cover, and let sit 20 minutes. Drain off water and run cold water over eggs. Add some ice cubes and allow to cool 5 to 10 minutes.
- Carefully peel eggs and cut in half lengthwise. Remove egg yolks and place in a small bowl. Place egg whites on a serving platter.
- Add remaining ingredients to egg yolks; mix well. Fill each egg white half with equal amounts of egg yolk mixture. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley or extra cheese for that extra burst of color.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This spring salad recipe is gonna make 'em drop their jaws; it's just that cute! By stuffing jumbo-sized pasta shells with a delicious homemade antipasto we've made Antipasto Stuffed Shells worthy of being served at every picnic, potluck, and family get-together.