Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This "no skillet required" easy personal portion version is a super way to make everyone's eggs all at once. Our mini Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups are sure to be a tasty hit, and the cook will love the all-in-one convenience.
What You'll Need:
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 6 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well then spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until eggs are set. Serve immediately.
Check this out!
- Looking for even more great on-the-go breakfast ideas? Check out our recipes for Bacon 'n' Egg Cups, Mini Fruit Pockets, and Mama's Mini Cinnis. They're all tasty time-savers, especially on those busy weekdays!
- And for a diabetic-friendly option, you'll want to try our recipe for Loaded Egg Muffins or Egg White Casserole.
- If you enjoyed our recipe for Rise 'n' Shine Omelet Cups, then be sure to check out our collection of Easy-Breezy Brunch: 26 Easy Brunch Recipes for Any Occasion.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 117
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 18 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 10g 20 %
- Cholesterol 174mg 58 %
- Sodium 262mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.7g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 0.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.