We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mr. Food and our TV production team went nuts over this recipe when they visited a restaurant in the Mississippi Delta, where we taped some shows. They thought it was one of the best fish recipes they ever had. Our Test Kitchen agrees ... And so will you!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (1/2-stick) butter, softened
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 (6-ounce) U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except catfish; mix well.
Place fish on prepared baking sheet. Spread mixture evenly over fish.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until fish is golden and flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
For more delicious catfish recipes and to see how catfish are raised, please visit: www.uscatfish.com.
If you want even more classic Southern recipes, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Down-Home Cookin': 24 Easy Southern Favorites.