Catfish with Bacon Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're serving up some good ol' Southern hospitality with our comforting Catfish with Bacon Stuffing recipe that'll give you a genuine taste of the south in every bite.
What You'll Need:
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup plain bread crumbs
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Paprika for sprinkling
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 6 tablespoons butter. Add celery, onion, carrot, garlic, salt, and pepper and saute 5 minutes, or until vegetables are soft. Remove from heat and stir in bread crumbs and bacon.
- Evenly spoon mixture onto fish fillets, roll up jelly roll-style, and place seam side down in prepared baking dish. Brush with remaining butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
There are so many ways to prepare catfish! For more recipes and ideas, click here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!