Cupid's Fish Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fishing for a dinner idea to serve your sweetheart tonight? Our recipe for Cupid's Fish Fillets makes a tasty dinner for two. It features white fish fillets topped with some crab and a buttery breadcrumb mixture. It looks and tastes fancy enough for a special Valentine's Day meal, but it's also easy enough to make anytime you want to impress your loved one.
What You'll Need
- 2 white flesh fish fillets (about 1 pound)
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (6-ounce) can lump crabmeat, drained very well
- 2 tablespoons Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper; set aside. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and lemon juice. Gently stir in crabmeat. Spoon the crabmeat mixture evenly over the fish fillets.
- In a small bowl, mix the bread crumbs, butter, and parsley. Sprinkle mixture evenly over fish. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and fish flakes easily with a fork.
Looking for more ways to impress your sweetheart? Check out our collection of Easy Dinner Recipes for Two!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 370
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 3.3g 16 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 57g 115 %
- Cholesterol 196mg 65 %
- Sodium 686mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.4g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 0.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!