Cupid's Fish Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fishing for a dinner idea to serve your sweetheart tonight? Our recipe for Cupid's Fish Fillets makes a tasty dinner for two. It features white fish fillets topped with some crab and a buttery breadcrumb mixture. It looks and tastes fancy enough for a special Valentine's Day meal, but it's also easy enough to make anytime you want to impress your loved one.
What You'll Need
- 2 white flesh fish fillets (about 1 pound)
- Salt for sprinkling
- Black pepper for sprinkling
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (6-ounce) can lump crabmeat, drained very well
- 2 tablespoons Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper; set aside. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and lemon juice. Gently stir in crabmeat. Spoon the crabmeat mixture evenly over the fish fillets.
- In a small bowl, mix the bread crumbs, butter, and parsley. Sprinkle mixture evenly over fish. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and fish flakes easily with a fork.
Looking for more ways to impress your sweetheart? Check out our collection of Easy Dinner Recipes for Two!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 370
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 3.3g 16 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 57g 115 %
- Cholesterol 196mg 65 %
- Sodium 686mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.4g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 0.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This one is pure comfort food heaven! Our hearty Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake is bursting with creamy texture and smoky flavor! This stick-to-your-ribs favorite doubles as both a main dish, or as a cheesy go-along. No matter how you serve this up, this all-in-one dish is perfect for any occasion!