Cheese Stuffed Swordfish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Swordfish stuffed with cheese? We love the way that sounds. What do you think?
What You'll Need:
- 1 (1-pound) swordfish fillet
- 2 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, cut into 4 equal slices
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fine, dry breadcrumbs (store-bought)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon drained capers, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
What To Do:
- Cut fillet into 4 equal pieces; cut a pocket in each piece, cutting to, but not through, remaining 3 sides. Place cheese slices into pockets; secure openings with wooden toothpicks. Coat fillets with cooking spray.
- Combine Parmesan cheese and remaining 5 ingredients in a shallow dish; mix well. Dredge fillets in bread crumb mixture.
- Coat cold grill rack with cooking spray; preheat grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees). Place fillets on rack; grill, covered, 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We had a little fun in the Test Kitchen and turned your favorite banana bread upside-down! Our Upside-Down Banana Bread is great as-is or served with some vanilla ice cream. Just be warned, no matter how you decide to eat it, it'll be hard to stop at just one piece!