A Good Fish Dish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
As you might have guessed from the recipe name, this is A Good Fish Dish. What makes it so good is that it's baked with lots of flavorful and tender veggies, along with some fresh lemon juice and simple seasonings. It's the perfect fish dinner for any night of the week.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds cod, haddock, or tilapia
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Add green and yellow peppers, onion, tomatoes, garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Place fish in baking dish, sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, then drizzle with lemon juice. Spoon vegetables evenly over fish.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until fish is cooked through. Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 222
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 1.2g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 31g 62 %
- Cholesterol 73mg 24 %
- Sodium 677mg 28 %
- Total Carbohydrates 5.2g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 2.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've taken quiche to a whole new level with our Steakhouse Onion Quiche recipe. You won't believe the savory flavors that melt together in your mouth! There's so much steak and ooey gooey cheesiness in this one dish that the family just won't be able to resist.