We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's easy to make a fancy-looking and fancy-tasting flounder dinner. You'll be wondering why you've never made it before, and your family and guests will wonder when you'll be making it again!
What You'll Need
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, divided
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (4-1/4-ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 flounder fillets (about 2 pounds total)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
What to Do
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large skillet, melt 4 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat. Add celery, onion, and parsley, and sauté 5 to 6 minutes, or until celery and onion are tender.
Remove from heat and stir in crabmeat, bread crumbs, lemon juice, and ground red pepper. Spoon evenly over fillets then starting from the small end, roll up each fillet jelly-roll style, and place rolls seam-side down in baking dish.
Melt remaining butter and drizzle over fillets; sprinkle tops with paprika.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!